Thursday, August 30, 2012

And another thing...

I have the tendency to go and share these postings on Twitter. I figure most of my Blogger friends would appreciate the easy link. But then someone started reading the posts, someone who I was less-than-thrilled to see keeping tabs on me. This brought some interesting insight that just dawned on me.

I have the power to let someone bother me or NOT. No, that doesn't mean I have to be friends with everyone, because, trust me, I am not going to be. Some bridges aren't meant for repair. But they can serve as a reminder and as a lesson to keep moving forward. As that meme on Facebook says, someone's problem with me is just that. THEIR problem.

I will live my life the way I see fit, and not let negativity from others stop me!

That is kind of a big concept to wrap your head around, and yet it's very simple, as most big concepts are.

As I've said before, this is mainly therapy for me, but I greatly welcome comments and encouragement from friends. So please, DO! :)

Actually getting sleepy now...think I just needed to get this out.

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know you were here! Also, if you comment Anonymously, please say in the message who you are! Peace, Love, and Cheesecake!

Angel