Friday, June 1, 2012

If you're gonna talk the talk...

I started this post trying to come up with a title. I then realized that was like saying a musician must come up with the music before the words, or vice versa. I'm just going to write and see where the words lead me...

In the last 24 hours, since my last post, I've had people read and react to my blog, most were along the lines of "GOOD FOR HER!" and the like... in fact, all that I know of were that reaction! Seems that people really do care! In that vein, I'd like to say that I really do want to read comments from everyone that will post, but don't be a douchecanoe. This is a place for positivity!

For the past few days, I've let someone else's issues cloud my mood. In fact, in response to the question, "Hey, how are you doing?", little of what followed was only about me. So, that's one thing I'm going to change. New month, new me. It's more than just words.

I just came up with my title :)

I'm going to play some games and head off to dreamland...

But before I go, I'm going to leave my favorite quote from today, from my favorite new Facebook page... Roots of She. Check it out...

Og Mandino: Realize how good you really are.


Until next time, friends...

Peace, Love, and Cheesecake :)

Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know you were here! Also, if you comment Anonymously, please say in the message who you are! Peace, Love, and Cheesecake!

Angel