Sunday, June 3, 2012

Happiness is a good book... Or four :)

One thing I must make time for is reading. I love it, and just never get to do it, because I let so much else get in the way... Today, I went to Barnes & Noble with my dear friend, Laura, and got Happiness, by Thich Nhat Hanh which was a recommendation from my other dear friend, Sera. She told me to grab one that struck my fancy... I did, and within two pages, I felt like he was speaking directly to ME! I have a couple from the library, but I'm going to read this.. Soon.

Going to crack open A Game of Thrones first, and drift off to the Land of Nod....

Peace, love, and cheesecake!

Angel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know you were here! Also, if you comment Anonymously, please say in the message who you are! Peace, Love, and Cheesecake!

Angel