Saturday, June 16, 2012

Honoring the memory

So I haven't taken time to write in a couple weeks, but things are decidedly...meh. And one of those "dates" is coming up.

Sunday is Father's Day. When asked, I immediately volunteered to work a double, so as to not have too much time in my own head. A wise decision, I think. On what was to be Dad's 60th birthday last year, me, my brother, and the boys watched George Carlin and had the family recipe BBQ roast. I think I shall get Miller High Life on my way home and do something similar on Sunday. No tears, just laughs :)

If you're still able to, hug your dad. You'll never know how much you want to until it's too late.

Peace, love, and cheesecake,

Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know you were here! Also, if you comment Anonymously, please say in the message who you are! Peace, Love, and Cheesecake!

Angel